Progress

Concealling O + 0 on micro scale







Concealing O+0 on a macro scale




Storyboard



Extra walking around in background


Drawing insipiration for my trailer from the film 'The Village'
Film is about a quiet, small and isolated village locked within the town as creatures lurk within the surrounding forest. In the film the creatures are the people themselves.



Broke my video into 2 main parts, scenes of the village during the day and during the night.

My aim is to create a village/family happy town for the island, but also include a dark gloomy forest in the centre of the island, where the 'monster' awaits.
I have been working and developing my picturesque scenes in order to fit in with my trailer theme. By adding more people, houses and props to give off the feel of a 'village'


Since my letter is O and number is 0, I have combined the two to create the idea of a pair of eyes being the monster that lurks within the forest.  

Flow Graphs

Walking Extras

 Removing engery car, top right hadside writing and weapons.



No comments:

Post a Comment