Week 5: Draft

STRATEGY STATEMENT
Concealing of the number 0 and letter O
The storyline to my trailer was derived from the film ‘The Village’.  A regular happy town living on this isolated island.  Also I had to incorporate my letter and number into my island, which was the letter, O and the number 0. Since 0 has not actual value I was advised to use the number 10, for value cases. On a macro scale I decided to create two large creators that were placed in the centre of the island, one creator as a water dam that leads into a waterfall that flows to the ocean, and the other creator is deep, dark and mysterious where the ‘monster’ lives, two extreme opposites.  On other macro scaled concealments, I have created lakes in the shape of an O/0. On a micro scale I have placed Lilly pads in the shape of circles. One of the roads that connect my islands’ picturesque’ views together have been molded a shape of an O. A few rocks in my valleys have been eroded into the shape of an O, through this rock ‘O’; it will lead the viewer into the monsters creator. Also I have created tunnels that lead to underneath the monsters creator. 

IMAGES







VIDEO TRAILER


ENVIRONMENT

Decals

Roads

Waterfall/Vegetation/Brushes

Entities



No comments:

Post a Comment